Thursday, April 9, 2009

Underoath - Act of Depression

Underoath - Act of Depression

1. Heart Of Stone
2. A Love So Pure
3. Burden In Your Hand
4. Innocence Stolen
5. Act Of Depression
6. Watch Me Die
7. Spirit Of A Living God

This is not the Underoath that you are probably familiar with. Underoath was truly two different bands. This is the first album and it is raw and heavy. I'd give it the label metalcore but it's a lot more metal than core. early Underoath was one of the first bands I got into that played extreme music. Got introduced to them when I was about 12 and I've always been in love with them, the Dallas Taylor days atleast.

1 comments:

Anomalous Clouds said...

Word, I went to highschool down in Tampa (hence my introduction to them) and their first two albums were pretty sweet. Thanks for posting, this is somethin' from the past I think we should all have. To bad subsequent releases would never recapture this sound. =/

Post a Comment