Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anguish Unsaid - The Chronicles of the Restoration of the Curch

Anguish Unsaid - The Chronicles of the Restoration of the Church
  1. Sparkstarter
  2. What Did You Spend It On
  3. Shout at the Devil
  4. Unscarred Downtime
  5. The Chronicles of the Restoration of the Church
  6. Hello Sweet Visual
  7. Thirst and Divert
  8. Starving a Poltergeist
  9. Stuart 2000
  10. A Small Glance of God
  11. Key Factors the Devil Overlooked

    I was introduced to this band by my friend Clarke who was introduced to this band by our friend Shane. This band could very easily be compared to Converge. I have another album from this band and I'll upload it as soon as I can. I really do not know much about this band, but you can easily find lyrics to their songs, and they really are an intense band.

0 comments:

Post a Comment